Google

Friday, May 31, 2019

Snatches of Natchez

After our tour of Brices Cross Roads we drove down to the Natchez Trace Parkway visitor center. In addition to a ranger talk about the parkway we took a stroll on the nature trail which leads from the parking lot. In that way we could visit 2 parks at once!

This layout uses a 1-2-3 layout from Noreen Smith. The paper is an older CM pattern called "Enchanted". I thought the florals and dots worked perfectly with the items available for me. This is another instance of not having any real photos. On the left page the top two images are cut from one of the brochures of the area. On the right page I supplemented the unigrid with a journal box and a decorative mat (the banners were actually on the mat!) Since the unigrids are so dark, I decided to pep them up a bit with red photo mounting corners. I only had 4 so by using 4 black and alternating them, both unigrids were mounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment