Google

Friday, October 11, 2024

Madness in the Desert Part 31--The Castle on the Hill

We made our way down to the main part of the park and Montezuma Castle. I can say we were both happy to view the exhibits in the visitor center as it was air-conditioned. Jim felt well enough to join me for a short walk to see the "castle" which is another cliff dwelling but HIGH in the cliffs! I guess I should never complain about my daily commute ever again 😀.



This layout is based on a pin that I saved (and doubled). I was able to use 3 papers for this--2 for the base and one that I tore horizontally to cover the tops. (Had I simply cut it I likely could have welded the 2 halves together, but it doesn't give as much interest as the torn edge.) The 2 ancient pots are cuts I made on the Cricut. If I had the page to do over, I think I would put them both either in the middle or on the edges. It would probably add more symmetry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment