Google

Friday, March 10, 2023

The Great Western Journey Part 12--The Big Meeting

Saturday is the day for the formal meeting for the club. As a board member, I have other meetings to attend in the morning. The main meeting for all the members starts just after lunch. We have speakers, trivia, and presentations of various awards. It's one of the best parts of the weekend!



This layout should look familiar. I made this when I was the guest designer for Lasting Memories in July 2021. I had to store this until I got to this album a year later.

In addition to the photos, I always try to save a copy of the program (The Stamp Pad) and our name tags.



I looked to see what photos were left in my stash for this event and there were just a few. While working on this album I was also working on using up any pre-made pages made directly on the CM base pages. I'm eventually going to transition to top-loading sleeves for my pages. My mission was to find a use for this layout that I made from a freebie paper pack. The class I took used the mats to create a layout leaving blank spots for the photos. My photos didn't quite line up as planned, and I needed to fit the program in as well. But the page is done and that's what counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment