Google

Friday, January 7, 2022

Thirsty?

Only 2 more layouts for the Flower Show! For this week, it's the bridal display for Whiskeytown National Recreation Area. Everything was so romantic! I took a few photos to send to my sister who was planning a wedding that year.



This is another layout that I cannot share the sketch for. Because of the wedding theme, I wanted to use pinks. I was able to use some scraps to accent the page. In real life, you can see more detail. This photo doesn't really show some of the prints well. The circle that is cut in half is from one of the circle punches from CM. There are tulips around the edge. Though everything else is roses, it doesn't clash.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Great photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 2--ager! Love the trim! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this month! :)

    ReplyDelete