Google

Friday, November 26, 2021

A Tiny Bit of Olympic National Park

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I want to thank you for following my blog and my journeys through the National Park System.

The display for Olympic National Park featured the concept of "Tiny Houses". The builders are recommending a structure like this as a visitor center to help preserve the environment. The outside of the house included local trees and plants as well as a small garden. Going through the display did bring back wonderful memories of my trip there.



This layout is based on one of my class sketches from February. I used a background from the Woodland Whimsy collection and a dark strip for the banner from the S'Mores collection. I was able to use up a bit more of my Olympic Park stickers as well as a few random nature stickers from my collection. I love these pages when they come together quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment