Google

Friday, November 6, 2020

Happy Trails Part 9--At the Store

Continuing through the historic displays, I came to the General Store. I cannot imagine shopping by telling people what you wanted from behind the counter. I'm always impressed with the variety of every-day items that these displays are able to present: everything from kids' toys to food to weapons.



This layout was modeled after a page on my Pinterest Heritage site. The background paper is from a pack I purchased that had the historic theme to it. I added the clock, pram and teddy bear stickers from an old Creative Memories heritage sticker pack. The key and compass (as well as the word "Time") were already printed on the page. So don't forget--wallpaper can be augmented to achieve the look you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment