Google

Friday, December 13, 2019

Showing Some Love

For my summer Scrap Camp, we were given a sketch and a prompt to scrapbook about a place we love. It didn't have to be a specific place,  but something that we loved to do. I chose, of course, to make a layout about being in the National Parks with my club friends. I chose the 6 photos to pair in 3 categories: Stamping (top 2), In the park (middle left and bottom right), and with NPTC friends (Bottom left and middle right).

I can't post the sketch because of the camp rules, but you can see the line in the middle where the pictures meet. I doubled the sketch and mirrored left and right pages for this layout. The background paper is from an Americana pack and the other paper is just cardstock. I happened to have a basic NPS unigrid on hand and it worked perfectly with the layout. The arrowhead, passport and ranger badge stickers are all from Eastern National's scrapbook kit. The little animals came from a different sticker pack but I think they fit the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment