Google

Friday, April 14, 2023

A Bridge Not Too Far

 In the summer of 2017, I took a new job that took me from central PA to the north of Philadelphia. Before leaving the area I wanted to collect any of the stamps that had appeared. When they are so close you tend not to think of them but when they were about to be 2 hours away, it seemed a good idea to get them while I could! The Susquehanna River National Heritage Area is a relatively new system and my guess is that it will eventually rival the Hudson River Valley in the preponderance of stamps! For now, this bridge between Columbia and Wrightsville was a nice day trip. The art deco pillars were interesting to me. It's a bridge I've been over several times, it was nice to stop and see it for the inherent design.



I based this layout on a saved sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap's blog. When I originally saved it I was just looking for things to pin. I'm now following their blog and plan on entering their various sketch challenges. Hopefully, you'll be seeing some of those posts soon. This page was created using some of the Neutral and Green Tonal paper packs from Creative Memories. The colors of the papers matched the colors of the photos nicely. Again you can see that the 3 patterned papers do not clash with each other. There is a medium and 2 smaller prints, so not overwhelming to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment