Google

Friday, February 10, 2023

The Great Western Journey part 8--A Star is Born

Friday morning I was up EARLY. Like O-Dark-Thirty early. But for a good cause. Our press release about the convention had been picked up by the local TV station and they asked for us to be interviewed on the local morning show. So as incoming president (I ran unopposed so I knew the outcome before the meeting) I joined the outgoing president, Roland, and a few of our Platinum Members on a street corner downtown. Periodically they would cut to us and their reporter for a few minutes of talk. We had a great time.



This layout is based on one of my monthly classes. I chose the Showtime collection. The sketch was supposed to have 2 4x6 vertical photos and a 4x4 which would stretch across the page. I used a 5x7 photo and a 4x4 journaling box. That left an inch along the side so I added one of the flocked embellishments. I used a paper  scrap to create the larger tag above the journaling box and then several embellishments clustered around the page to accent the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment