Google

Friday, June 26, 2020

50 States Part 28--Washington State

Jim and I have been to Seattle twice each. But only once together! This page focuses on both of my trips. The photo of us at Boeing is actually a green screen photo but when you tour you cannot take a camera so it's the only way to get a photo of the massive plane construction complex. In downtown Seattle, I took a selfie with the Space Needle and I think it was a great addition to the page. Lastly, on the left is Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. It's a massive park and I enjoyed my stay but I'll have to go back to see more!

This layout was based on an idea I saw posted on Facebook. This page uses all the same elements but by adding the mountains behind the city border, it makes it "Washington" even more! This page could have skewed patriotic but I think the bottom border keeps it in a vacation feel instead. The top border uses the CM Border Maker Cartridge system. The 2 bottom borders are free-standing border punches. Layering punches is a great way to change up the feel of the border. I left enough space at the bottom of the city border to add the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment