Google

Friday, October 18, 2019

A chamber of horrors?

Not for me! But if you are at all squeamish, perhaps you don't want to see this page. I'll add some extra space to give you time to go away.

















OK, if you made it this far, allow me to present a museum I was eager to see. To my knowledge, it's the only one that focuses on the medicine of the civil war and therefore, was on my bucket list. It does not disappoint if you're into that sort of thing.


This layout is based on a challenge from my monthly scrap class. We were challenged to use up scraps by making squares/diamonds and covering half the page. I doubled the original sketch and used some of my reminisce type papers for the diamonds. I chose one extra to mount the museum admission tag in a memorabilia pocket. The other page remnants are from a Graphic 45 line called Curiosity shoppe. Finally, I found a scrap to mount the title. I used small ABC letters but had to outline the yellow ones to get them to show up on the page. I mounted one brochure that does a nice job of discussing the apothecary wagon. After I was done with this layout and on to the next one, I actually found the museum brochure. Still, it's not detracting from the page with that item missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment