Google

Friday, August 23, 2019

Not So Fun with Flags

My next park trip began in January 2014. I was driving toward Washington DC. This house was listed on the trail map and I assumed (incorrectly) that there was a passport stamp there. But I did find the story interesting and so made a layout about the brief visit.

This layout was created for a scrapbook summer camp I joined online. The camp started at the end of June and our first challenge was to make a patriotic layout and use a sketch. I can't post the sketch here but I did turn it 90-degrees to match the direction of my photos. The papers are from an older CM line called "Americana". I liked the duller/historic look of the paper for this layout. Stickers (border, upper left and the 3 arrows) are from a Reminisce sticker page.

No comments:

Post a Comment