Google

Friday, February 8, 2019

Centennial part 20--Military Hall

My next stop was just down the street from the portrait gallery. This small museum highlights the history of the US military, though more specifically the navy and marines.

I bought this kit, though  I cannot remember the name of the company that produced it. I liked that there were some nautical themes so that it worked for the navy/marines component of this museum. The anchor and the ship's wheel/rocket mats use the "polaroid" style mats that came with the kit. Another is used for a photo on the top of the right page. Several other photos got a white mat to help them pop from the background though a few didn't need the help. Because it was a pre-designed kit it went together fairly quickly but I was still able to modify it to work with my photos and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment