Google

Friday, January 26, 2018

Back to 2011--Upper Delaware

In July of 2011 I decided I needed a road trip (and a few more Passport Anniversary Stamps) and took a drive to the northeast corner of Pennsylvania. One reason was that I had learned of a new stamp available at the Roebling bridge. Sadly, in the day or 2 since it was reported available it was stolen.


This layout is a set of pages from the destination album (sort of a precursor to the Fast to Fabulous pages).

After touring the bridge I drove a little further north and visited the Zane Grey museum--he of the Western Novel fame.





This page is of course wallpaper. The journal box is actually cut down from a border I owned. It originally had apples on either side, but the reddish brown tone was perfect for the western theme. I'm not sure if I wasn't allowed photos inside or if my photos were just so bad that I decided not to use them. But I always take photos of information signs just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment